We try our best to make sure every customer gets taken care of. If for any reason you would like to request a refund, these are our general guidelines for the refunding process.
For EZ2290.com Users:
- Refunds to your original form of payment will be issued if there is a problem on our end causing your Stamped Form 2290 to be not delivered to the IRS electronically. Note, this does not include cases where the user does not provide full information leading to errors that prevent a successful IRS transmission.
- We do not issue refunds for incorrect EIN or EIN mismatches, also known as “Database Validation Error”, which indicates that either (1) The EIN is newer than 2 weeks old, in which case the user must wait until the EIN is at least 2 weeks old before re-filing with us, or (2) The EIN does not match up to the legal Business Name provided according to the IRS database. In this case, the user can go back and edit the Legal Business Name so it matches up to the EIN. You may reach the IRS EIN Hotline at (800) 829-4933 if you need further assistance on your EIN.
- For duplicate charges refunds, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Receipts, be it from your bank, or from us.
- Your reference number(s)
- The date of the transaction(s)
- The account e-mail